Current Time in PNG

Monday, December 13, 2010

Toad Fun Video

Here is a video of Uncle Matt and Kate's expeditions. This is the first of 31 toads they caught on this night, then two days before we left Matt, Dan, Kate, Claire and me caught another 65+!

Disclaimer: No toads were harmed during the filming of this project. However, I can not say the same for roaches and mosquitoes. Since I have yet to hear either of these nuisance pests offer any compromise or any plans to change in their indecent antics, I feel no remorse for those infamous insects of the crawly and flying type that may have died by accident or intent before and after the filming process. RIP (Rest in Pain!)

I tried to embed this into the blog video app but it wouldn't work so ended up posting on YouTube, sorry to my Nland friends that may not be able to access this on campus.

2 comments:

  1. Great video of Kate! Will you be sharing photos? I'd like to be able to print some off. Thanks again for ministering to and with the Thyngs. (Jim Nofsinger)

    ReplyDelete