Current Time in PNG

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Until Next Time!

OK, between catching up on work, catching up on family and technology related issues, this blog has become increasingly anti-climactic. Instead of making more hollow promises and being unsure whether I can actually follow-through in a timely fashion I am going to sign off indefenitely on this blog for now. I wish there was some way to keep track of those who are sincerely interested in information and highlights of Dan and Amy's PNG ministry as well as our specific time there during this trip. There is so much to share and so much opportunity for the Gospel to go forward and I don't want any of us to miss an opportunity to be involved through prayer support and even tangible gifts to the expansion project they are looking to begin that could double the capacity for the college to send out nationals into the harvest, it truly is ripe!

The best way I can think of doing this right now is to provide you all an email address... dtrondle@gmail.com for you to send me a personal message and I'll send anyone who is interested in future updates and information a reply email as they transpire. I'm sure there is a better way but I don't have the capacity to figure it out right now:(! The other option is for you to post a comment with your email address to this thread and I'll note that in my contact management system.

Thanks so much for the amazing support we received while on our trip and please continue to pray and communicate with Dan and Amy (again their blog is http://www.thyng.abwe.org/blog) and the rest of the family. To Gob be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. I read Amy's blog each Sunday morning! Thanks, Dean, for keeping us posted while you were there. The blogs and pictures were amazing. How wonderful that you three could be there and experience PNG in person. Dan and Amy will be forever grateful for your willingness to serve them and the people of PNG! Hope to see you before you go back! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda and I have enjoyed very much hearing of your PNG trip and seeing photos. We praise the Lord for all that was accomplished. If you choose to share them on another site, be sure to let us know. (Jim & Brenda Nofsinger)

    ReplyDelete